Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Category Archives: International
by Stewart Hunter This article originally appeared 5 years ago in The Democratic Green Socialist magazine and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. My birthday on the 28th of March 1939 was also that same sad day, 70 years ago, when the … Continue reading
by Natalia Vitrenko Thursday Feb 20th, 2014 This appeal was issued Jan. 25 by the head of Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine, Natalia Vitrenko, and 29 Ukrainian political organizations against the ongoing coup in Ukraine. Here is the statement in full: … Continue reading
By John Andrew Hird Seething anger at the dire economic situation, political corruption, mass unemployment and poverty has boiled over in Bosnia. In three days of lightening speed struggle by workers and youth the government has been shaken to its … Continue reading
by Daniel Pitt. The expected influx of Romanians and Bulgarians to the United Kingdom has failed to materialise, but there remains a pervasive atmosphere of intolerance towards the Roma with uncomfortable historic parallels. During the Second World War more than … Continue reading
In an article published recently in Left Foot Forward, Marko Attila Hoare speaks in favour of arming the Syrian rebels: “According to the dictum attributed to Edmund Burke, all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men … Continue reading
By Dave Parks, Exeter Left Unity Coordinator (personal capacity) This article was written following a debate on this subject on the TUSC Facebook page. I would like to thank the participants in that debate for the comradely nature of the exchange. … Continue reading
By Mark Wright I have come across a horrific article in the New York Times today about the levels of hunger and suffering in Greece a nation never too far from the news at the moment with its heavy handed … Continue reading
One of the most shocking developments in the ongoing Euro crisis was the bail out conditions which imposed a levy on the savings of ordinary Cypriots. These conditions were as we know, voted down by the Cypriot parliament but a … Continue reading
By Soma Marik, in Calcutta. The Current Mobilizations over Rape: As a historian, I know that the actions very often have highly unintended consequences. Historical turning points occur, not because deep planning willed them into existence, but at the intersection … Continue reading