Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Category Archives: Environment
Before they came to minor power, the craven Liberal Democrats attached a bloated, sanctimonious significance to their supposedly radical programme on the environment. The importance to their activists of the party’s stance on this issue was highlighted by a … Continue reading
The workers at notorious privateer Carillion’s energy services division have just received an unpleasant lesson in how the government’s expenditure cuts programme really works. Rather than saving taxpayers’ money, it’s actually just stopping people being taxpayers at all and turning them … Continue reading
In the last issue of the DGS we chose as our video feature, the Canadian tar sands industry that has seen massive growth in recent years. Apart from the destruction of the surface environment, the deforestation and pollution of the … Continue reading