Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Martin Stirner kindly gives us a preview of Chapter 4 of his forthcoming book: “Dialectic: From Hegel to Althusser”: “The mystification which dialectics suffers at Hegel’s hands by no means prevents him from being the first to present its general form … Continue reading
Introduction I’ve been intending to embark on a project to clarify the meaning of the noun dialectic and the adjective dialectical for many years because I believe that for many in the movement, these words are either obscure or misunderstood. … Continue reading