Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2014
by Natalia Vitrenko Thursday Feb 20th, 2014 This appeal was issued Jan. 25 by the head of Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine, Natalia Vitrenko, and 29 Ukrainian political organizations against the ongoing coup in Ukraine. Here is the statement in full: … Continue reading
By Daniel Pitt. Britain’s first ever same-sex weddings will be celebrated in a few weeks from now after decades of gradual progress, but the shadow of homophobia still hangs on nations across the world. 76 countries still criminalise homosexuality and … Continue reading
By John Andrew Hird Seething anger at the dire economic situation, political corruption, mass unemployment and poverty has boiled over in Bosnia. In three days of lightening speed struggle by workers and youth the government has been shaken to its … Continue reading