Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 5 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2014
by Daniel Pitt. The expected influx of Romanians and Bulgarians to the United Kingdom has failed to materialise, but there remains a pervasive atmosphere of intolerance towards the Roma with uncomfortable historic parallels. During the Second World War more than … Continue reading
by Bruce Wallace This article originally appeared on Bruce’s own blog http://220.127.116.11/~brucieba/ and is republished here with the author’s kind permission. In part one we looked at a broad outline of Marx’s law of the tendency of the rate of profit to … Continue reading
by Bruce Wallace This article originally appeared on Bruce’s own blog http://18.104.22.168/~brucieba/ and is republished here with the author’s kind permission. As global capitalism continues to be gripped by a long depression there is renewed interest in the ideas of Karl Marx … Continue reading