Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 5 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
The tyrannical Tories assert that rising employment means the recession has been far less drastic than prior slumps but this isn’t the case. Wage values in the U.K continue to decline at reckless rates and are now 145 times less … Continue reading
When the coalition government raised tuition fees, they arrogantly claimed it wouldn’t deter prospective students. I have read however that just 428,000 people applied to begin courses alone in England this September, compared to 461,000 in 2010. Only three years … Continue reading