Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
In an article published recently in Left Foot Forward, Marko Attila Hoare speaks in favour of arming the Syrian rebels: “According to the dictum attributed to Edmund Burke, all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men … Continue reading
Retail giant Marks & Spencer has now been added to a growing shame list of tax avoiders ranking among Amazon, Starbucks & Google whose sickening charade of paying well below their fair share despite raking in billions from a loyal … Continue reading
By Dave Parks, Exeter Left Unity Coordinator (personal capacity) This article was written following a debate on this subject on the TUSC Facebook page. I would like to thank the participants in that debate for the comradely nature of the exchange. … Continue reading
By Mark Wright This is the term given to many under paid over worked young people in particular but can apply to many those who are in and out of work all the time never knowing where the next pay … Continue reading