Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
By Mark Wright I have come across a horrific article in the New York Times today about the levels of hunger and suffering in Greece a nation never too far from the news at the moment with its heavy handed … Continue reading
Thatcher came from a petit bourgeois background which is where she obtained her radicalism. She put the UK firmly on the path of de-industrialisation and her sale of council houses appealed to the petit-bourgeois/peasant mentality. The big bourgeois failed in their … Continue reading
On Saturday 30th March the ‘Sunderland Anti-Fascist Coalition’ (SAFC) staged yet another demonstration in opposition to far right organisations, who are regularly taking to the streets of Millfield in Sunderland to spread racism and hate. On this occasion it was … Continue reading