Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 5 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
One of the most shocking developments in the ongoing Euro crisis was the bail out conditions which imposed a levy on the savings of ordinary Cypriots. These conditions were as we know, voted down by the Cypriot parliament but a … Continue reading
Cardiff voters turned out in their thousands last year to reject the coalition of Liberal Democrat and Plaid Cymru councilors initiating the despicable implementation of cuts demanded by the Westminster government. Earlier this month the Labour-controlled authority publicly announced a package of … Continue reading
By Daniel Pitt The patriarchal oppression of women shapes every civilisation in our modern world, although there are pivotal differences in what form this oppression takes because gender relations are always interwoven with class, race, sexuality and other social relations. Women … Continue reading