Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
By Daniel Pitt The Secretary of State for Work and Pensions was clearly delighted to announce recently an apparent fall in unemployment of 14,000 between October and December to 2.5 million, according to the Office of National Statistics. When he … Continue reading