Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Back in March 2012 the coalition government launched a consultation on gay marriage. Current legislation allowing civil partnerships offer same-sex couples similar legal rights to their married heterosexual counterparts although this proposed reform would ensure equal status through enabling access … Continue reading
By Daniel Pitt Jeremy Hunt’s venomous attack on abortion rights last month has undoubtedly disturbed millions of women in modern Britain, and would, in an isolated case, shine a light on the misguided misogyny of a prominent Conservative Party minister. … Continue reading
Devolution has efficiently divided the National Health Service into four segments, consisting of one each in Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland respectively. Andrew Lansley’s detested Health And Social Care Bill in England, opposed by an overwhelming 62% of voters, … Continue reading