Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 5 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
British politics has yet to attain the same pitch as the current turmoil in other parts of Europe, but that does not mean the processes are essentially different. Here too an illegitimate government seeking to impose continuous rounds of brutal … Continue reading
In spring last year fascist paramilitary gangs roamed several Hungarian villages with dogs and whips following anti-Roma marches in “defence of ethnic Hungarians”. The vile extremist organisation “Movement for a Better Hungary”, better known as Jobbik, organised the marches; Jobbik … Continue reading
by Eric Shechter We’re in big trouble. Apathy and cynicism paralyze us, wars and sweatshops torment us, the economy is heading toward another plunge, and now ecocide has come to finish us off. Already floods, droughts, and food prices are increasing, … Continue reading
The capitalist class possesses a complex relationship with crime, as can be seen from a cursory glance at the mainstream media. Newspapers dutifully condemn criminality, but they also delight in crime stories; television and films suffer from this same contradiction. … Continue reading
by Chris Hedges Cultures that endure carve out a protected space for those who question and challenge national myths. Artists, writers, poets, activists, journalists, philosophers, dancers, musicians, actors, directors and renegades must be tolerated if a culture is to be … Continue reading