Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
By Daniel Pitt The much-trumpeted Queen’s Speech on May 9th showed a deep-seated contempt for the problems facing the polity and the all-round crises facing society. This coming session of Parliament covers the year until May 2013. It follows the … Continue reading
Heidi Stevenson draws on the work of P. C. W. Davies and C. H. Lineweaver to examine an alternative view of cancer which would indicate an holistic approach to treatment. Cancer is a result of evolution rewound to a wilder time. … Continue reading