Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
- New blog format for International Green Socialist Magazine. Go to …rnationalgreensocialist.wordpress.com Please retweet. 4 years ago
- Daniel Pitt on Clegg's clueless Youth Contract charade. Plus more at internationalgreensocialist.org 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Before they came to minor power, the craven Liberal Democrats attached a bloated, sanctimonious significance to their supposedly radical programme on the environment. The importance to their activists of the party’s stance on this issue was highlighted by a … Continue reading
Nick Clegg’s well-trailed Youth Contract stunt is little more than an expensive sideshow designed to give the impression of tackling youth unemployment. It is a tragedy that the government is devoting £126 million for this charade when it could … Continue reading