Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Professor Gregor Gall, Professor of Industrial Relations, University of Hertfordshire (This is the text of a talk given to the annual general meeting of the Glasgow Trades Council, 29 February 2012). The challenges facing the trade union movement in Scotland … Continue reading
Will the Euro zone survive the next 12 months? If not can the EU survive? These questions, unthinkable 12 months ago, are now asked routinely in financial markets and in every major political forum across the world. The purpose of … Continue reading
Bill Bonnar looks at the challenges and contradictions of one of the most powerful economies in the world, China. Earlier this year it was announced that China had overtaken Japan as the world’s second largest economy with the prediction that … Continue reading
The workers at notorious privateer Carillion’s energy services division have just received an unpleasant lesson in how the government’s expenditure cuts programme really works. Rather than saving taxpayers’ money, it’s actually just stopping people being taxpayers at all and turning them … Continue reading