Top Posts & Pages
- 14 points to consider for the 2014 referendum by George Mackin.
- A socialist platform with mass appeal.
- About us.
- Ecosocialist manifesto: 2nd draft
- Illness as ‘Deviance’, Work as Glittering Salvation and the ‘Psyching-up’ of the Medical Model: Strategies for Getting The Sick ‘Back To Work’.
- Man made nuclear disaster adds to Japan's ordeals
- The left and the denial of dialectics
- The Marginalization of Smokers Benefits Corporate Interests and Conditions the Populace to Accept Totalitarian Policies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2011
2011 was a momentous year in world politics. It began with the Arab Spring then the civil war in Libya where NATO entered on the side of the insurgents. These events were then added to by an environmental disaster in … Continue reading
In the last issue of the DGS we chose as our video feature, the Canadian tar sands industry that has seen massive growth in recent years. Apart from the destruction of the surface environment, the deforestation and pollution of the … Continue reading
Map of Shoreditch workhouse My partner, Tony, told me that his father had a real fear of the workhouse. He once showed Tony a workhouse. Workhouses didn’t exist any longer when Tony was growing up but his father was fearful … Continue reading
by Mark Chivers Writing today, I don’t know if you will be born, let alone when. I can’t know what age you’ll be in 2050 or what horrors you may face. However, I do know that it was here, just over … Continue reading